
heyy guyss!!
I got a new stick a couple of weeks ago! Its sooo kool!!
GRAYS O-TECH BLK!!
some info onn my hockey stick!!:
*colour: Black, fluro orange n silver!
*height: 36.5, I think!! ;)
Player Benefits when using a O-Tech!:
1. O-Tech increases the player's ability to move the stick in all directions quicker than conventional sticks.
2. O-Tech works with players to increase their "hand speed" when dribbling - Something all top coaches are trying to encourage amongst players.
3. O-Tech can help players to increase their "swing speed" and deliver more dynamic consistency when hitting the ball.
4. O-Tech finely tuned balance points are positioned to help both "feel" and "swing momentum".
I got a new stick a couple of weeks ago! Its sooo kool!!
GRAYS O-TECH BLK!!
some info onn my hockey stick!!:
*colour: Black, fluro orange n silver!
*height: 36.5, I think!! ;)
Player Benefits when using a O-Tech!:
1. O-Tech increases the player's ability to move the stick in all directions quicker than conventional sticks.
2. O-Tech works with players to increase their "hand speed" when dribbling - Something all top coaches are trying to encourage amongst players.
3. O-Tech can help players to increase their "swing speed" and deliver more dynamic consistency when hitting the ball.
4. O-Tech finely tuned balance points are positioned to help both "feel" and "swing momentum".
ohhhk i don't no wat ur talking bout but its sounds kool
ReplyDelete